The Anna Kuhn Memorial Scholarship
(One scholarship to be awarded – $1,500)
We are proud to announce a new scholarship established by The Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence – The Anna Kuhn Memorial Scholarship – in memory of our beloved Board Member Anna Kuhn, who passed away in September 2014. This scholarship will be awarded annually to one Hampton High School senior who exempliﬁes the civic virtues – cooperation, responsibility, respect, humanitarianism, tolerance, fairness, perseverance, honesty, courage, and patriotism – that are important to the success of our community.
The Hampton All-Around Effort and Excellence (HAEE) Scholarship
(Two scholarships to be awarded – $1,000 each)
In celebration of the 23rd year of service to the Hampton community, the Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence established two $1,000 scholarships. The Hampton All-Around Effort and Excellence scholarships will be awarded annually to Hampton High School seniors who have demonstrated a commitment to community service, leadership, and academic achievement throughout their high school careers.
NOTE: Qualifying seniors can apply to both scholarships.
HAEE Sponsored Scholarship Requirements:
- Grade Point Average – Minimum of 3.0. Please deliver an official transcript to the Enrichment Office (Mr. Stickney) in a sealed envelope.
- Scholarship Applicants must have applied to a college, university, trade school or formal post high school program which provides further education and awards a certificate, diploma or degree upon completion.
- Interviews will be conducted at Hampton High School for the finalists and will last approximately 10 – 15 minutes per student.
- Time Frame:
- The online application is to be submitted by April 12, 2019. If other arrangements need to be made, please see Mr. Stickney in the Enrichment Office.
- Interviews will be conducted for finalists the week of April 22, 2019.
- Scholarship winners will be recognized in May at Academic Awards Night at the Hampton High School. A certificate acknowledging the scholarship award will be presented.
Questions? Please Contact:
Maureen Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org